View from Caedmon Hall onto the Acre

The image should refresh itself automatically. If it does not appear, then reload the page.

Friday, September 16, 2011

After more than 6 months of inactivity, the Headingley Caedmon webcam is active again. The camera had broken at the end of February, and since the setup (camera and computer) was in a different office than mine, I did not replace it. Now because of a restructuring of office locations, that office where the camera was located is now vacant again, and I got the system and set it up in my own office. The view from there is not as grand as the one onto the Acre, instead it goes onto the back of the Caedmon building, onto the parking lot between Caedmon Hall and Priestley Hall. In the back is the building of the Student Union visible. Well, better than nothing! At least I do have the camera and its setup again under my immediate control, and hopefully I will be able to maintain it properly.

No comments: